Dagelijks op de hoogte blijven van nieuw aanbod?
Rapelenburg Residence is situated on the ring road of Eindhoven, the Boutenslaan, close to arterial roads, shopping facilities, parking facilities and public transport in front of the building. The centre of Eindhoven is only 7 minutes cycling distance, where several restaurants and shops can be found. It is also only a 10 minute bike ride to the High Tech campus and the bus to ASML is within walking distance.
If you would like to see the place online, please check the video:
The building has two main entrances at the rear of the building. Through the main entrance you have access to the lifts and stairs to the floors, but also the mailboxes and intercom. At the rear of the building there is also access to the car park where an optional parking space for the car can be rented. There is a communal bicycle storage available.
All studios have a very low-maintenance and wear-resistant PVC floor with wood look (looks like laminate). All flats are also equipped with blackout curtains in a neutral colour and a wall finish with white glass fleece wallpaper. The studio has underfloor heating. There is no use of gas so this flat is extra energy efficient and environmentally friendly!
The studio has an open living room, kitchen and bedroom (all in one room) and a separate bathroom. The white kitchen is equipped with a sink with mixer tap, cooker hood and hob, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave oven-combination.
The separate bathroom has a hanging toilet, washbasin with mirror and a shower cabin with sliding doors. The bathroom is finished with a high gloss white wall tile and anthracite floor tile.
Balcony, the studio has a fully lockable balcony.
– Closed bicycle storage available for shared use;
– Roof terrace available for communal use;
– Parking space available behind the property, optionally for rent for 30 euros per month;
– Professional washing machine service from Miele via Miele app;
– Underground waste disposal by means of city pass from the municipality;
– Electricity and water (own meters and to be put in your own name);
– Municipal taxes (waste disposal levy);
– Service costs € 34.61 per month
– TV & internet delivery € 27.33 per month
The flats are rented out under the following conditions:
– Minimum rental period for the flats is 12 months, after which monthly cancellation is possible;
– Deposit equal to 1 month’s rent;
– Rent supplement may apply depending on your personal situation, please see: www. rijksoverheid. nl
In order to be eligible for a flat, you must meet the following conditions:
– Income (gross) equal to 3 times the monthly rent including service cost
– A maximum of 1 person
– Pets are not allowed
– HouseHunting does not charge the tenant any kind of costs for rent mediation and the formation of a lease.
Eindhoven will contact you as soon as possible